Handmade Matcha Whisk Tea Set™
Matcha, the focal point of Japanese Tea Ceremony is one of the most sought after beverage across the Globe due to its health benefits. This Japanese Tea Ceremony Matcha set is the ideal way to get your matcha on and to prepare your matcha the traditional way at home as used in Japanese tea ceremonies.
Bamboo Chashaku Matcha Tea Scoop:
- This bamboo matcha scoop is perfect for preparing matcha green tea by the ancient art of the Japanese tea ceremony.
- The scoop is the authentic way to measure matcha for brewing.
- Each scoop holds 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder, perfect for one to two ounces of tea.
- It conveys just the right amount of matcha from the tin to the brewing cup.
- Use this to carefully scoop matcha powder into your bowl, 1-3 heaped scoops, depending on how strong you like it.
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Wood Color
- Length: about 180mm/7.0"
- 1.After the initial use, please clean it by water. Then use dry cloth to dry it off.
- 2.Store method: Please store this product in cool and dry place, avoid of direct sunlight.
- 3.Handle it gently to prevent damage caused by the bump.
Bamboo Chasen Matcha Whisk:
- Chansen (Bamboo Whisk) is the important tool for whisking Matcha.
- This handmade Chasen is made of one piece of natural bamboo crafted into fine bristles.
- It helps to whisk Matcha powder into frothy lather, brings out the inner mellow of the tea.
- The bamboo is usually 2cm-2.5cm thick and 9cm-12cm long.
- There are a vast amount of bamboo matcha whisks on the market.
- The type of bamboo used to make a matcha whisk is often different, the most common being handcrafted from white bamboo.
- The amount of prongs also differs from whisk to whisk. To get the best results when making matcha it is advisable to purchase a matcha whisk.
- Material: Bamboo
- Length: About 110mm
- Width: About 58mm
How to use it:
- It is recommended to sift Matcha powder for better lather, and moist your Chansen with warm water to sofen it.
- Place 1 Matcha spoon of Matcha powder in Chawan or tea bowl.
- Pour in 70cc 80°C-100°C (185F-boiling) water.
- Using Chasen (bamboo whisk) quickly whisk Matcha in direction of writing "W" into a frothy lather.
- Collection value.
- Traditional Chinese Fung Fu tea culture.
- Elaborate and exquisite workmanship.
- Gives away a nostalgic feeling.
- Distinctive Chinese national features.
- A special gift for friends, families or collegues
- Size: Approx.85x30mm/3.3x1.1"(LxD)
- Material: Purple sands
- Capacity: Approx.30-45ml
- 1x BambooChashaku Tea Scoop
- 1x Matcha Bowl Ceramic Tea Bowl
- 1x Bamboo Chasen Matcha Whisk
Why Choose us: -
1) Quality Products
2) Superior Shopping Experience
3) Value for money
4) Easy Checkout Process
5) Safe Payment through "PayPal"